The original water-supply system of Metro Naga was conceived and constructed in 1929 by the late Camarines Sur Gov. Ramon B. Felipe, Sr. It consisted initially of a total of 53.852 kilometers of transmission and distribution pipelines supplying Naga City, with Rumangrap Spring at Brgy. Curry, Municipality of Pili as the main source. In 1959, the Anayan Spring in Brgy. Curry, also in Pili, was utilized as the second main water source of the system. Subsequently, the water pipelines were extended to the municipalities of Magarao, Camaligan and Canaman in 1963, 1967 and 1977, respectively. The Prieto Pumping Station was added to the system in 1967 to boost for Camaligan, while Canaman and Baras Pumping Stations were completed in 1977 and 1978 primarily to supply Canaman and Magarao.
|Procuring Entity||METROPOLITAN NAGA WATER DISTRICT|
|Title||Supply and Delivery of Office Supplies|
|Area of Delivery||Camarines Sur|
|Procurement Mode:||Negotiated Procurement Small Value Procurement (Sec. 53.9)|
|Category:||Office Supplies and Devices|
|Approved Budget for the Contract:||PHP 95,747.00|
|DISCLAIMER: Some bid abstracts were awarded on a per line item basis instead of a per lot basis. If awarded on a per line item basis, awarded amount is considerably less than the approved budget for the contract.|